Want to Make Your Own Word Search?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Words. The more terms you use, the less likely it is that your word search will fit onto one printed page. (The Clues column is optional.)
- Label your word search puzzle by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the Flippity.net link to see and print out your word search puzzle.
- Press the reload button to generate different configurations.
- Press the key button to see and print the answer key.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.