Want to Make Your Own Hangman-Style Game?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Make a copy of this template. (You'll need to sign-in with your Google account.)
- Edit the Puzzle terms.
- Use as many terms as you wish
- Terms will be randomly shuffled and presented sequentially.
- The list will start over once all the terms have been played.
- Select the style of game from the options in cell A2.
- Add a title or theme for your game by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- Do not edit any cell with a blue background.
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Publish.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Click on the Get the Link Here tab of the template (at the bottom).
- Click on the Flippity.net link to view your game.
Step 4: Bookmark and Share
- Bookmark the page to find it again quickly.
- Share the Flippity.net link with anyone you want to play.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there anything I should know about special letters and characters?
- All puzzles and guesses are automatically switched to uppercase.
- Puzzles may include multiple words separated by spaces.
- The following characters will be revealed automatically when the puzzle loads: ().',-+=?!"
- Any other characters, including foreign language characters, may be used in puzzles but players will need to be able to type them.