The place where you can easily convert a Google™ Spreadsheet into a set of online flashcards, like this:
Want to Make Your Own Set of Flashcards?
Step 1: Modify the Google Spreadsheet Template
- Copy this template into your Gmail or Google Apps account.
- Enter as many terms as you want.
- Name your set of flashcards by changing the name of the worksheet (at the bottom).
- (New Google Sheets users, use this template. Sign-in, File, Make a copy…)
Step 2: Publish Your Spreadsheet
- Go to File, Publish to the Web
, then click Start publishing.
- Copy the link under Get a link to the published data.
Step 3: Get Your Flippity.net Link
- Follow the instructions to get your Flippity.net link directly from the template.
- Or paste the link you copied in the box below and click Go:
Step 4: Share and Tell
- Share the Flippity.net link with anyone you want to view your flashcards.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about Flippity.net.